On-The-Go Tech (OTGT) is a locally owned and operated car electronics retailer in Black Earth, WI with an extremely deep commitment to pride in workmanship. Owner and MECP Advanced certified technician Adam Porter personally oversees each vehicle installation to ensure maximum reliability and safety, as well as providing high value for each client’s investment. Whether it’s an audio, video, safety, or convenience system installation, On-The-Go Tech clients have the peace of mind that their vehicle is handled with the utmost care and attention to detail while in OTGT’s highly outfitted professional installation facility.
State of the Art Facility
On-The-Go Tech’s state-of-the-art 2300 square foot installation and fabrication facility is one of the best outfitted independent automotive enhancement shops in the in the Midwest. They have a substantial investment in the highest quality, professional-grade tooling to ensure your vehicle’s electronics and accessory installations have the best possible outcome. Here are just some of the investments On-The-Go Tech has made to outfit the facility:
- Industrial Grade Table Saw
- Four Bank Router Table with Precision Lifts
- 12-ton Hydraulic Press
- Integrated Dust Collection System
- Mobile Solutions Fabrication Templates
- EVOL Imagine Fabrication Templates
- Hot Stapler for Plastic Panels
Electronic Testing and Diagnostic Tools
- Digital Multimeter
- Digital Storage Oscilloscope
- Audio Control SA-3055 Real Time Analyzer
- Term Lab Sound Pressure Level Analyzer
- DD-1 and DD-1+ Distortion Detectors
- AMM-1 Audio Multimeter
- IM-SG Impedance Meter
- CC-1 Active Crossover Calibrator
- Snap-On Battery Charger Plus and Jumper Pack
- Snap-On MicroVAT Elite Charging System Analyzer
- Blue-Point OBD-II Scan/Diagnostic Tool
Your Car is in Great Care
As part of the extreme attention to detail and high level of service, On-The-Go Tech employs various added protections and performance evaluations to ensure your vehicle is treated with the utmost care.
- OTGT uses masking products over door thresholds, trunk openings and other areas of the vehicle to eliminate the probability of accidental damages.
- OTGT utilizes crash-wrap, body tapes, steering wheel covers, seat covers and floor coverings to further protect vehicle exterior and interior surfaces.
- All vehicles are connected to a battery charger while in the OGOT installation bay. This ensures proper tending to the vehicle’s electrical system while circuits and lights are activated periodically.
- Every vehicle receiving an installation service receives a complimentary battery, starter, alternator diagnostic test. This establishes a State of Health (SOH) and identifies any potential issues that a client may not know.
Committed to Education and Training
On-The-Go Tech has more accolades, certifications and credentials relevant to their installation services than any other shop or technician in the area. These include:
- MECP Advanced Certification (Adam Porter)
- ME-Mag TOP 100 Installer 2013-14 (Adam Porter)
- ME-Mag TOP Retailer 2012-13 and 2013-14 (On-The-Go Tech)
- Sonus CORE and PLANB Hands-On Technician Training in 2014
On-The-Go Tech also attends many industry-specific training and educational events annually, including MERA Knowledgefest in Dallas, Texas, Spring Break Nationals in Daytona Beach, FL, and local Midwest product/installation training sessions.
Active in the Community
On-The-Go Tech is active and charitable in the local community. They run annual Coats for Kids promotions where clients donate a new or gently use child’s sized winter coat in exchange for a discount on remote start services. These coats are then given to charitable organizations in our immediate area for distribution to families in need.
On-The-Go Tech has also put on several car shows in 2012, 2013 and 2014 that raise money for the local Black Earth Fire Dept. Some of the proceeds raised have helped to purchase infrared cameras for use in-house fires.
On-The-Go Tech has also donated remote starts and gift cards to other local fundraising efforts that help raise money for families with medically distressed children.
Loyal Clients Tell Others
On-The-Go Tech takes extreme pride in being thorough and implementing attention to detail in everything they do. Commitment to honest and straightforward recommendations during a client’s consultation ensures a pleasing experience before, during, and after the install. This is how On-The-Go Tech values each client and how those clients tell others. Word of mouth and high praise from clientele is how On-The-Go Tech continues to grow the business.
The Bottom Line
Above all else, On-The-Go Tech values the safety of their clients, their family and friends while in their vehicles. On-The-Go Tech strives to integrate client entertainment dollars safely and efficiently so that each client receives a long-lasting, enjoyable solution each and every time. On-The-Go Tech is highly client-centric and looks forward to earning your valued business.