With help from On-The-Go Tech’s expert advisors, you’ll find another reason to enjoy your car on those chilly Madison Winter drives: Heated Seats. On-The-Go Tech’s installation experts are well-versed in safely adding heated seats to just about any vehicle. Add a modern amenity to your vehicle and make your driving experience more comfortable. You’ll be happier when you’re driving without chilly seats and it lightens the requirement on your car’s heater to provide all the warmth to you and your passengers. All of the seat heater products offered at On-The-Go Tech are compliant with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS).
Carbon Fiber Heated Seat Elements
For maximum performance and reliability, On-The-Go Tech offers premium seat heaters featuring carbon fiber heater elements with an adjustable thermostat feature. This just ensures even distribution and control of the heat without distortion of the heater element or the seat foam and upholstery. Each seat heating element is hard wired to the vehicle electrical system with industry-standard serviceable connections and circuit protection. This protects from any unintended short circuit or excess current draw. Your heated seats installed by On-The-Go Tech won’t accidentally kill your battery and leave you stranded.
Seat Disassembly and Reassembly
Many vehicles have complex and highly integrated seat assemblies that include power functions, reclining parts, moving head rests and safety features like SRS airbags. During installation, the technicians at On-The-Go Tech ensure all functions and safety systems remain functional and they ensure none of their wiring or connections interfere with factory wiring underneath or near the seat. Heating elements are never placed over airbag sensors, nor is any of the seat hardware left uninstalled. Your seats will look and perform just as they originally did, just with the capability of being much warmer, much sooner than before. It’s a great way to add value and comfort to your vehicle.
Who Are Candidates For Heated Seats?
Those customers who are ideal candidates for heated seats include:
- Business professionals who are in and out of their vehicle all day long (starting and stopping where the interior cools down)
- Drivers with a short commute that never allows body heat and the car’s heater to really make a comfortable ride
- Any vehicle with frequent passengers or small children (kids love a warm seat)
- Transplant residents who haven’t recently lived in a cold winter climate (this is a much needed feature for those not used to or comfortable in cold weather)
- Elderly drivers – helps to make them more comfortable, thus increasing awareness of the road
- Commercial vehicles – any employees of delivery companies or other vehicles on the road for business always appreciate a more comfortable seat
- Owners of older vehicles that wish to add modern features instead of buying a new car
Warm Up with On-The-Go Tech
Contact the experts at On-The-Go Tech today and schedule a complimentary (no-cost) consultation to discuss seat heater needs and options. They install all seat heater systems with the attention to detail that customers expect and that adds further to a increase comfort and safety in your vehicle.